Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Smile

I read the most delightful blog entry this morning entitled "I'm Bringing My Preschool Attitude to Work".  This entry just tickled me pink.

You see, I've found that everyone gets buried in their jobs and responsibilities and forget simple courtesies.  People forget the value of a smile, a hug, and a 'good job'.  Especially in today's economic climate where everyone is working hard to just keep their job.

No matter how I'm feeling I do my best to greet everyone who comes my way with a smile, a warm greeting and a positive thought (Hugging doesn't go over well in my office environment).  I'd rather be making an effort to make my environment as positive as possible than dragging it down through negativity.
Worse case scenario, everyone is alway wondering what I'm up to.

No comments: