Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

No, Admin Gal is NOT Dead


Rumors of my demise are just that. I have been in the midst of all the chaos and mayhem I could possibly create on any given day while keeping my job.
Google Apps rolled out in our company.  Roared in like a lion, left like a lamb.  Some really struggled.  I have to admit it was fun watching the mushroom clouds appear over the cubicles as people went nuclear.  But I and my intrepid band of Googlers went in with radiation suits to fix them up and bring life back to the waste lands.
I have sent my people to many lands and have brought them back with no communicable diseases.  In all of this a building move is in the offing and a other delightful flights of fancy.
Yes, Dear Reader, Admin Gal has many insights and stories to tell in up coming posts.
Until later!

No comments: